NEC Display Solutions Europe will showcase its innovative vision for the future of digital signage at Digital Signage Summit (DSS) Europe 2017, taking place in Munich, Germany, from 5-6 July 2017.
The DSS Europe conference and exhibition will serve as an excellent platform for NEC to connect with other influential voices, exchange best practices and help shape the trends in the digital signage and DOOH industry, steering it towards greater innovation. The exhibition at stand F-510 will highlight some of NEC’s game-changing technologies that are delivering bigger, brighter, clearer and more engaging market applications:
- Displays with integrated Raspberry Pi computing modules
- NEC’s Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) platform for flexible integration of display engines into modern signage solutions
- Interactive 65-inch touch table for intuitive, seamless engagement with visual information
- LED video wall modules providing attention-grabbing, bright images, even in harsh environments
- A Bus Stop interactivity application scenario developed in conjunction with Future Software
Stefanie Corinth, Senior Vice President Marketing and Business Development at NEC Display Solutions Europe, commented: “NEC Display Solutions is shaping the way we present and interact with visual information on screen. Our participation in DSS Europe plays a big role in bringing that vision to life. The event offers unrivalled networking opportunities and a space where we share insights, get inspired and lead the way forward for the digital signage community. By fostering partnerships and developing innovative visual solutions we create a brighter future for everyone.”
The Digital Signage Summit Europe event gathers influencers and leading industry voices for two days of networking and showcasing signage technology solutions.