Version 3.12 of KioWare for Android is now available with a brand new Guided Setup which allows customers to quickly and easily set up KioWare for Android Single App mode, non-interactive Digital Signage, and interactive custom content & websites. With this new Guided Setup, KioWare can be configured to secure an Android device with only a few clicks. Other new features and improvements are also available in Version 3.12 of KioWare for Android.
Analytical Design Solutions Inc. (ADSI) has released a new version of KioWare for Android kiosk software with an all new Guided Setup wizard to help set up KioWare for Android.
KioWare kiosk software products lock down your device into kiosk mode, turning your tablet into a secure kiosk or purposed device for self-service, digital signage, or mobile device management deployments.
New Guided Setup – Makes it Faster to Get Started Using KioWare
(Lite, Basic, & Full with Kiosk Management) has added a new Guided Setup tool to help users get started using KioWare. This tool helps new users quickly and easily configure KioWare. The Guided Setup wizard allows users to select the type of deployment they will be needing, then allows users to select settings and enter information to customise the appearance and functionality of the kiosk. If you’re updating KioWare for Android from an existing version, you won’t see – or have a need for – the Guided Setup. The standard Config Tool can still be used for more advanced options and features, customisations, and more.
- Additional new features for KioWare for Android (Lite, Basic, Full with Kiosk Management) include:
- Custom toolbar now provides an option to show the current time.
- Support has been added for automatic actions. KioWare now can be set to enable automatic log ins, redirects, session ends, or to automatically run scripts when a specific URL is used.
- A new Config tool UI has been created to make it easier to generate provisioning files for scalable deployment.
- Users can add multiple start page URLs to the start page, using additional tabs for the display.
- An option has been added to ask KioWare to wait for an available network upon boot, allowing the WIFI connection to complete before KioWare fully boots. Prior to this improvement, KioWare would boot before the WIFI connection was able to become established.
- An additional security feature has also been added, enabling support for exiting KioWare with a fingerprint when supported hardware is present.
- The KioWare Attract Looper now supports local HTML files.
Add KioCall Video Conferencing
KioWare for Android (version 3.11 and newer) support KioCall Video Conferencing Kiosks. KioCall is available as an annual subscription and allows for queue calling, kiosk to kiosk calling, and group calling.
Licensing KioWare for Android
A license is needed for each deployed kiosk running KioWare for Android. Quantity pricing is available. Annual support and maintenance is recommended and current support is required in order to upgrade. View a full description of features for this and other versions of the KioWare product line.
KioWare has been providing OS, desktop, and browser lockdown security for the kiosk and self-service industry since 2001 and Android software since 2012.